Chamfer alignment and realignment of the production system
Our ACS® production systems are known for their extreme precision. Despite this, circumstances may result in deviations from the required machining tolerances. We have the technology and the experts to realign chamfers, enabling us to reliably reestablish the original precision in such cases.
Some conditions such as temperature fluctuations or changes in the flooring where the machine is located can cause such large deviations from the tolerance limits that chamfer realignment is not enough. No problem: we can also plan and implement the realignment of the entire production system.
One of the greatest strengths of the ACS® production systems is the ability to adapt flexibly to changing requirements. RATTUNDE’s modular approach to its technology offers innumerable options for optimizing and expanding existing capacities as well as configuring them for new product lines. Tell us what you want and we will determine whether and how it can be implemented technically. After the analysis, we will prepare a detailed concept and a customized offer for the integration of new components, for example.
We are continuously developing and optimizing our software and hardware based on the latest research and empirical results, enabling you to maintain your existing technology at the state-of-the-art level via updates and/or upgrades. Likewise, it is possible to integrate RATTUNDE technology seamlessly with customer-specific or external technology. We support you in the integration of hard- and software and develop special designs and programming (e.g. laser engraving, ultrasound inspection, color detection, workpiece weight checks, transfer to welding or alignment lines, recording and analyzing operating data, etc.). Our retrofitting services also include additional safety devices such as fences and light curtains, as well as adaptation of the production systems to changed machinery directives (CE).
RATTUNDE retrofitting services:
- Consulting and planning for retrofits or system expansions
- Preparation and integration of additional parts and components in accordance with the ACS® Standard (SCB step conveyor bridge, inspection table, WDM washing machine with dryer, SRT stacking robot and much more)
- Modernization or refurbishing of existing assemblies and components
- Hardware and software upgrades, software updates and product data backup
- Development and installation of customer-specific special solutions
- Retrofitting and integration of additional safety devices
- Integration of external production lines (software integration, special solutions)
Machine relocation and recommissioning
ACS® production systems are complex, heavy structures that cannot be moved at a moment’s notice. The relocation must thus be well-planned and carefully implemented. We do this work for you and take care of the planning, organization and execution of the machine relocation, including recommissioning.
Product setup, configuration and optimization
If you need help with setting up and configuring products and/or production lines, or optimizing processes and productivity, we will be happy to assist you. We offer training courses, product optimization and production support in which we define the optimal parameters and settings together with you and support you during ongoing production.
Tool design & construction:
Development and manufacturing of tools
To enable you to meet individual product and production requirements, we develop and manufacture corresponding tools and special tools for the ACS® production system. This ensures manufacturing tailored to your needs and products. Whether for single or multiple cut or TWIN operation, we have the appropriate tools for our production system and your production.
Knowing how things work:
Training courses sharing RATTUNDE expertise
Optimally trained operators or maintenance staff ensure stable, reliable production, prevent hazardous situations (e.g. crashes due to operating errors) and enable ACS® production systems to achieve peak performance. We enjoy sharing the knowledge required for all this with you.
We offer training courses taught by experienced specialists and provide training documentation for future reference specifically for working with our ACS® production systems. Refresher courses and training courses for new staff members are available as well. These services prevent specialist knowledge from getting lost in production and minimize errors.
Training courses at a glance:
- Operator training courses
- Maintenance training courses
- Modular training courses (e.g. configuring chamfers, changing components)
Quality is the name of the game:
Software products for ACS® production systems
The ACS® Analyst for SPC software enables comprehensive analyses of machine records from ACS® production systems, facilitating optimal control and monitoring of production jobs and tools.
- Analysis of product data for each individual workpiece
- Statistical processing of all workpiece-related measurement results such as workpiece length, circular runout, axial runout, etc.
- Mapping of all product parameters
- Order statistics (charts/tables)
- Import of the machine records for analysis
- Convenient method of statistical monitoring of machining orders
- Calculation of the service life for the tools used
- Display of selected data using individual filters
- Tool change assessment
- User-friendly operating interfaces
The ACS® Shadow simulation software makes it especially
easy and economical to train staff to operate all ACS® production
systems from RATTUNDE perfectly. At the same time, the
machine-independent program can be used for convenient job planning.
- Generation of product data without machine downtime
- Offline recording and storage of production-relevant data
- Mapping of all workpiece parameters
- Recording of product data
- Import of the workpiece files in the product database
Use for training purposes
- Training option for more operating reliability and safety
- Employee training without machine downtime
- Mapping of the operator interfaces of existing machines
- Mapping of all versions of the ACS® production systems
- Display of multiple machines possible
The ACS® Agent (performance/output calculator) is based
on findings and results acquired through extensive testing. This
program includes all variables relevant to the sawing and machining of
tubing, rectangular profiles or solid material. All data are related to
each other in the calculation of the production outputs.
- Determination of the best saw blade in terms of quality, number of teeth, etc.
- Determination of the optimal production parameters
- Monitoring tool use with regard to downtime, etc.
- Clamping tool optimization
Use as a sales/marketing tool
- Unit cost calculation without complex series of tests
- Cut optimization via calculation of the optimal starting master lengths
Knowing what’s actually happening:
analyses and assessments
Production analysis and comparison of ACS® production systems
The production data from our ACS® production systems can be extensively analyzed. When you have two or more production systems, we can compare their production data and establish the differences. Based on these data, we prepare an informative chart and show you how to optimize your systems.
Overview of the analyses:
- Determination of the current software versions
- Analysis of the workpieces produced, individually or in comparisons
- Analysis and assessment of the saw blade service lives, individually or in comparisons
- Root cause determination and evaluation of productivity or the differences in productivity
- Determination of the key productivity indicators individually or in comparison, plus analysis
Measuring system analysis
Our production systems can be equipped with a wide range of measuring systems, such as the ACS® length measuring system or the CMS contour measuring system. We will be happy to test the process capability of your measuring system. We perform measuring system analyses using methods 1 and 3: we analyze the accuracy and repeatability of the measuring system in a method 1 analysis and the repeatability and comparability for automated measuring systems in a method 3 analysis.
- Q-DAS – ARM or ANOVA
- Bosch procedure
Support and implementation of sawing tests
Sawing tests are useful in determining service lives, establishing cycle times or reducing unit costs. We provide support during testing and help you to find the optimal settings and parameters, so that you can configure your production systems for maximum productivity.