re-aligning the chamfer or the production system
Numerous external influences such as severe temperature fluctuations in the machine environment or changes in the floor conditions where the machine is located can lead to deviations from the specified tolerances (deviations from the machining tolerances). In this special case, the solution is to realign the chamfer of the production system. Our experts and technicians can do this for you with their equipment designed for this purpose, giving you outstanding precision once again.
- Optimization of machining tolerances
- Chamfer re-alignment
- Production system re-alignment
updating your production system
Retrofitting: Upgrading/retrofitting modules - Expanding components
One of the greatest advantages of the ACS® ACS production systems is the ability to adapt flexibly to changing requirements. The modular design of the RATTUNDE technology offers numerous options for optimizing and expanding existing capacities as well as adapting them to new product lines.
Would you like to add a stacking unit (a packing system for stacking finished workpieces) to your production system? Do your products need to be cleaned/washed, dried, and/or measured? Does the increasing digitalization of production present new challenges for you, e.g. with regard to OPC UA, machine data acquisition, Level 2 integration, Industry 4.0, etc.? No problem - we provide you with comprehensive support in the implementation of such requirements. A software update can also be the key to success. We continuously develop our software and hardware on the basis of the latest research, enabling you to update or upgrade your existing technology to reflect the state of the art.
It is also possible to combine RATTUNDE technology with our customers’ own or external systems and components. We support you in the integration of hardware and software, and provide any related special designs and programming (e.g. laser engraving, ultrasonic inspection/testing, color recognition, workpiece weight monitoring, transfer to welding or alignment lines, operating data acquisition and analysis, etc.). In addition, you can also integrate a wide variety of safety devices such as fences, light curtains and similar features, or adapt your system to revised machinery directives (EC).
We’ll find the appropriate solution for whatever you need. We will be happy to prepare a quotation for you, and review
and discuss the technical details in depth with you.
Machine relocation and return to service made easy -
we’ve got you covered!
Are you planning to relocate your production in a new facility, or are you restructuring it? Would you like to redesign the material flow or the material infeed, so that your ACS® production system must be transferred to another location? Relocating complex, weighty structures that can’t be easily moved around requires experience, expertise and special equipment. The change in location must be well organized and meticulously executed. We offer comprehensive relocation services and manage all the planning, organization and execution. After relocation we re-commission the production system and return it to you with the usual outstanding quality and precision.
Patented RATTUNDE clamping and processing tools
Quality makes the difference!
The RATTUNDE tools are designed specifically for the RATTUNDE® production systems and are individually tailored to your needs and production specifications. They enable you to manufacture your products economically, efficiently and consistently at the highest quality levels and to respond quickly and flexibly to continuously changing customer requirements. You’ll never have problems with complex new jobs again! Step up to the challenge! Our tool experts will provide you with advice and support, and design special tools for you as required. We focus on RATTUNDE quality, durability and optimal performance to ensure process reliability in your production!
- Machines, tools, customer service and support - all from a single source!
- Custom tool design
- Tools in proven RATTUNDE quality
- "Made in Germany" & Made by RATTUNDE
- Fast response times
- Manufacture your products economically, efficiently and with consistently high quality
- Fast delivery (including express or courier delivery)
Knowing how things work:
Practical training courses with RATTUNDE expertise
Beat the competition!
Optimally trained operators and maintenance staff ensure stable, reliable production.Transform your work and take
your ACS® production system to peak performance! Knowledge makes the difference. Our thorough training enables you to leave your competition in the dust and respond flexibly to new challenges. Never turn down a job again and take advantage of your competitive edge. Get the most out of your machine. Our expert trainers will share their extensive knowledge as well as the latest tips and tricks for the ACS® production systems with you in practical, hands-on courses - always at the cutting edge of technology. Comprehensive training materials are included in the courses. Make the most of this opportunity and train your newly recruited staff members as well.
Extend your lead and reap the rewards:
- technical training courses for users and expert operators to ensure reliable production
- training for maintenance specialists - the key to high-quality, trouble-free production!
- modular training courses (e.g. configuring chamfers, changing/replacing components)
- customized user training courses
- comprehensive product optimization
- production support
- customized software training courses
- all training courses are available as in-house courses in Ludwigslust or on-site at the customers’ premises
Get in touch with us!
Sharing of experience and expertise and effective product set-up
Take advantage of our interdisciplinary experience in a range of industries!
Benefit from our specialists’ know-how and decades of experience. They engage in continuous dialog across industries around the globe. If you need help setting up a product or want to optimize your processes and productivity, we’ll be glad to assist you. When we support you in enhancing your production, we define the settings, establish the optimal parameters and share our experience and expertise. This enables us to support you efficiently and effectively during ongoing production and make the most of your system.
Support and implementation of sawing tests
Sawing tests are useful in determining service lives, establishing cycle times or reducing unit costs. We provide support during testing and help you to find the optimal settings and parameters. This enables you to optimize the productivity of your system and keep production extremely cost-effective.
Quality is the name of the game:
Software products for ACS® production systems
Maximizing value creation over the long term
Identify potential areas of improvement and manufacture even more efficiently: with ACS® Analyst software, you can
increase availability in no time, save costs and increase transparency in your production. Comprehensive analyses of machine data enable optimal control and monitoring of production jobs. Analyze job-related production and cutting data, saw blade service life, length tolerances, measuring system logs (circular run-out measurement, end-squareness measurement), productivity, downtimes, breaks and waiting times. Locate the causes of malfunctions and eliminate them using intelligent software.
- Analysis for individual workpiece data
- Statistical processing of all measuring results (workpiece length, circular run-out, end squareness, etc.)
- Tabular and chart display of the job data (job statistics)
- Listing of all product parameters
- Import of the machine records into your own operating data system for analysis
- Convenient method of statistical monitoring of machining jobs
- Analysis of operational/business data, including productivity, downtimes, breaks and waiting times, cycle times
- Calculation of service life, e.g. for saw blades and clamping tools
- Display of selected data using individual filters
- Analysis of times required for tool changes
- User-friendly operating interfaces
Training without obstacles. The ACS® Shadow simulation software makes it especially easy and cost-effective to train
staff to operate all Rattunde ACS® production systems perfectly. At the same time, the machine-independent program
can be used for convenient job planning.
Job planning and optimization
- Generation and preparation of product data (excluding machine downtimes)
- (Offline) recording and storage of production-relevant data
- Mapping of all workpiece parameters
- Recording of the product data in file format
- Import of the workpiece files to the product database
- Preparation of job lists
Training tool and training software
- Training option for greater operating reliability and safety
- Employee training without machine downtime
- Mapping of the operator interfaces of existing machines
- Mapping of all versions of the ACS production systems
- Simultaneous display of multiple machines is possible
The ACS® Agent (performance/output calculator) is based on findings and results acquired through extensive testing.
This program includes all variables relevant to the sawing and machining of tubes, rectangular profiles or solid material. All data are placed in relation to each other in the calculation of the production output. ACS® Agent can be used as a support tool in business administration as well as for production planning.
Production planning tool
- Optimization of the production process with regard to cycle time, service life, tool wear, saw blade optimization
- Specification of the optimal saw blade (with regard to quality, number of teeth, etc.)
- Specification of the optimal production parameters
- Clamping tool optimization
Tool for sales and operational production planning
- Support tool for costing new and existing products
- Calculation of the optimal starting master lengths/master lengths (raw material)
Knowing what’s actually happening:
analyses and assessments
Production analysis and comparison of ACS® production systems
The production data from our ACS® production systems can be extensively analyzed. When you have two or more production systems, we can compare their production data and establish the differences. Then we can prepare an informative chart for you, indicating options for optimization. This enables you to better identify potential for improvement and enhance your performance. Get in touch with us!
Overview of the analyses:
- Identification of the current software versions
- Analysis of the workpieces produced, individually or in comparisons
- Analysis and assessment of the saw blade service lives, individually or in comparisons
- Root cause identification and evaluation of productivity
- Identification and analysis of variations in productivity and key performance indicators
Measuring system analysis
Our production systems can be equipped with a wide range of measuring systems, such as the ACS® length measuring system or the CMS contour measuring system. Let us test the process capability of your measuring system for you. We perform measuring system analyses using methods 1 and 3: we analyze the accuracy and repeatability of the measuring system in a method 1 analysis and the repeatability and comparability for automated measuring systems in a method 3 analysis.
- Q-DAS – ARM or ANOVA
- Bosch procedure