This information about data privacy applies to data processing by
Data Protection Officer
T +49 3874 4240-0
F +49 3874 4240-200
The data protection officer of RATTUNDE AG can be reached using the above contact details.
1. Collecting and storing personally identifiable data as well as the type and purpose of its use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically transmits information to our website server. This information is saved to a log file. The following information is automatically collected and saved in the log file:
- Website visited
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Volume of transmitted data in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached the website
- Host name of the computer accessing the site
- Date/time you accessed the server
- The IP address used
This data cannot be associated with specific individuals. No aggregation of this data with other data sources is carried out. We reserve the right to check this data later if we learn of specific indications that the law has been violated.
The data mentioned above is processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring access to the website works smoothly
- Ensuring the ease of use while visiting our website
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. This requires you to provide a valid e-mail address and user name so that we know who has sent the inquiry and to be able to answer it. Additional information may be provided on a voluntary basis.
Data processing for the purpose of establishing contact with us is carried out in accordance with Article 6 (1) 1 (a) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on the basis of voluntary consent given by you.
Personal data collected by us in connection with the use of the contact form will be stored for processing your inquiry and for possible follow-up questions.
2. Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. As a result, we only store your personal data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes specified here or as provided for by the various storage periods stipulated by law. After completion of the particular purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the data involved will be routinely blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
3. Rights of the data subject (identified or identifiable individual) to information, correction, blocking, deletion and objection
It is your right:
- In accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR, to demand information
about personally identifiable data processed by us. You also have the
right to correction, blocking or, apart from prescribed data storage for
business transactions, deletion of your personally identifiable data.
For a data block to be active at all times, the data involved must be stored in a lock file for control purposes. You can also request the deletion of the data, as long as there is no legal archiving obligation. To the extent that such an obligation exists, we block your data on request;
- In accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR, to demand correction of errors in or completion of personally identifiable data stored with us;
- In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, except where the processing is for the exercise of the right to free expression of opinion and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest, or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- In accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR, to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data, to the extent that the accuracy of the data is disputed by you or its processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR;
- In accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR, to obtain personally identifiable data provided to us in a structured, normal and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- In accordance with Article 7 (3) of the GDPR, to revoke consent originally granted at any time. As a result, we are not permitted to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- In accordance with Article 77 of the GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority responsible for your usual place of residence or place of work or our company headquarters.
4. The right to object
- To the extent that your personal data is being processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 (1) 1 (f) of the GDPR, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation, or the objection is directed against direct mail advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specification of any special circumstances.
- If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send us an e-mail to email@example.com with effect for the future.
5. Dissemination of data
No transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those specified below will occur. Your personal information will only be passed on to third parties if
- You have given your express consent for this in accordance with Article 6 (1) 1 (a) of the GDPR
- In the event that in accordance with Article 6 (1) 1 (c) of the GDPR a legal obligation to transfer exists, and this is legally permissible and in accordance with Article 6 (1) 1 (b) of the GDPR is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations with you.
6. Cookies, analytic tools, social media, and YouTube plugins
In accordance with Article 6 (1) 1 (f) of the GDPR we make use of a YouTube plugin on our website. The YouTube plugin is owned by Google Inc., based in San Bruno, California, USA. We use the plugin to represent our products better and make them better known. We do not use any other analysis tools or social media plugins.
The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Responsibility for the operation of the plugin in a way that is consistent with data protection regulations lies with its provider. The integration of this plugin by us is done using the so-called two-click method, in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
If you use the YouTube plugin on our website, this will connect you to the servers of YouTube. This will be followed by a message to the YouTube’s server containing information about which of the pages on our website you have visited. If you also log in or have logged in to your YouTube account, you make it possible for YouTube to directly associate your surfing behavior with your personal profile. Logging out of your account precludes this possibility.
7. SSL encryption
We use the widely deployed SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology within the website to protect against the transmission of confidential content, such as inquiries. Whether a page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form is indicated by the browser address bar beginning with https:// and a lock icon in the browser bar.
If SSL encryption is enabled, the data that you submit to us as the site operator cannot be read by third parties.
8. Updating and revising this privacy statement
This privacy statement is effective as of May 2018.
It may be necessary to change this privacy statement due to further development of our website and offers made on it, or due to changed legal or government requirements. The most recent version of the privacy statement can be viewed and printed at any time on the website at https://rattunde.one/en/legal-notice/privacy-policy.htm.
9. Additional information
If you desire information which this privacy statement does not provide, or if you desire additional information about any specific item, please contact the data protection officer at RATTUNDE AG.